<$BlogRSDUrl$>

PolySciFi Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2009

 

God Bless You, Elton John

Coming soon to a theater near you - perhaps the most awesomely bad movie ever made...

Pride and Predator.

Elton John's Rocket Pictures hopes to make the first Jane Austen adaptation to which men will drag their girlfriends.

Will Clark is set to direct "Pride and Predator," which veers from the traditional period costume drama when an alien crash lands and begins to butcher the mannered protags, who suddenly have more than marriage and inheritance to worry about.

In what seems like related news to me, two iPhone app makers are in court arguing over who has the rights to the phrase "Pull my finger" to advertise their farting iPhone app. (link)

Also I hear that I may have to go to Chicago in June for some tea or some party or something. (I could tell you more, but I don't practice Santelli and I ain't got no crystal ball...)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?